Elizabeth Millard, co-owner of community-supported agriculture farm Bossy Acres and editor of the local sustainable food site, Simple, Good and Tasty, will give a demonstration and talk about her new book, Indoor Kitchen Gardening: Turn Your Home into a Year-Round Vegetable Garden (Cool Springs Press, 2014). The presentation starts at 10. Elizabeth also will be signing books and answering questions. If you are interested in sprouts, microgreens or just eating fresh year-round, you’ll enjoy this presentation.
In addition to the presentation, you can learn more about everything from cacti to bees, with information and products available from:
- Gardenworld – plants
- Garden Treasures – handmade cement garden art
- Dennis Hoidal – cacti and succulents
- Andy Martin – succulent container gardens
- Danilyn’s Custom Jewelry
- Mary Prokopiak – jewelry
- Iris Society of Minnesota
- Bee Squad, University of Minnesota
- Timeless Essential Oils – oils
There will also be refreshments, drawings and a chance to connect with fellow gardeners. We hope to see you there!